Verizon Goes on the Offensive
- Maybe the iPhone won’t be coming to Verizon anytime soon, after all. A series of commercials have begun to target Apple’s dominance in the cell phone market. The first batch criticizes the AT&T 3G network by openly mocking a popular Apple slogan. The latest ads now signal the arrival of an Android phone coming soon to the Verizon network.
Apple Changes Rules for In-App Purchases
- Perhaps responding to some competition, Apple is now allowing in-app purchases for free apps. This is a good move. We’ll tell you why.
XBOX Live Update Will Go Social
- The next update for XBOX will bring Twitter and FaceBook to the popular gaming console. Is this a good thing?
Silver anniversary for the ICBM
- The Atlas D went on alert 50 years ago this month. On Halloween of all days.
Nerd of the Week
- The dude that forces us to type two slashes in every web URL is sorry about that.