Is hybrid cloud inevitable? Everything seems to be moving that way, though it may be taking awhile. We’ll talk about workloads that may be appropriate to consider when you are starting out. Are the collaboration tools a prime candidate? Microsoft and Google seem to be the dominant players in this space. But Microsoft just had a lengthy “cloudtage” with Exchange Online this week. We’ll debate the merits of embracing this and lay out some steps that perhaps help you get ready.
Running Time: 41:21
IT Pro News:
- Office compatibility from Google
- Google Drive for Work like One Drive for Business ?
- Microsoft revving up OneDrive with capacity and pricing improvements
- Office365 roadmaps available to help you plan
- Microsoft loses a GSA account for MS Project to a Google-compatible company
- Cloudtage: Exchange Online is offline for 9 hours during the business day
IT Pro Main Topic: Hybrid Cloud for Office Workers:
- what are the issues with identity management, passwords, two-factor
- what is your enterprise risk for your company’s content in the cloud?
- is it “just email” to you or is it vital to your business?
- are your current on-premise systems “cloud ready”? what more can you do to be ready?
IT Pro Bookshelf:
[box]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio