What is collaboration fatigue? How do you spot it in your organization? What can you do to avoid the pitfalls that may put your initiatives behind schedule? We’ll discuss and share some examples.
Running Time: 39:03
IT Pro News:
- VMWare alumni are raising VC money for cloud management
- With 90% of all data generated in the last two years, GE says BigData is just getting started
- Congratulations to IBM on its first Canadian cloud data center
- Happy 33rd Birthday to the IBM PC
IT Pro Main Topic: Collaboration Fatigue
When this is easy; when this is hard
- purpose vs decision authority
- culture of escalation and middle management
- blame game when working with consultants
How to make decisions at-scale (many concurrent issues)
- standard processes
- standard data
- standard decision logs
IT Pro Bookshelf:
[box]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio