It’s that time of year again when the new iPhones are announced. Mike is excited, but not for the reasons most people seem to be. Hint, it has nothing to do with screen size. Tom has been wondering whether an Android phone with a waterproof camera is the ticket for him. But is there anything compelling in iOS8 and the iPhone 6 to keep him in the Apple family? Lots to discuss in our first episode back after a break!
Running Time: 47:16
Featured Story: iPhone 6 or Android for Tom?
- Tom debates whether he should stick with the iPhone or make the switch to Android now.
- IOS 8 available today
- New iPhones are shipping Friday.
- Apple sets a pre-order record with 4M sold in 1st 24 hours.
- iPhone 6 (4.7”) and iPhone 6 Plus (5.5”)
- Apple Pay
- Apple Watch. Is this the best wearable or just the best so far? Or neither?
[box style=”quote”]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of Words from Nerds, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the WFN podcast. It’s 100% free and 200% fun!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio