What does the proliferation of consumer devices mean to the enterprise? Will phablets ever become the go-to device for employees? Will employers embrace this movement or is the corporate laptop here to stay?
Running Time: 41:45
IT Pro News:
- Amazon posted a half billion dollar loss
- Office365 storage has gone unlimited
- Do you need or want Desktop as a Service?
- Microsoft line of Surface is profitable
- HP contributes Helion to OpenStack
IT Pro Main Topic: BYOD versus the work-issued laptop
- Graham in the UK wants to know what we think about the future of the company-issued laptop in the face of so many consumer devices, including phablets, tablets and smartphones.
- Choose Your Own Device or BYOD with Mobile Device Management (like Microsoft Intune)
IT Pro Bookshelf:
- Free MSFT ebooks at Virtual Academy
[box style=”quote”]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio