What programming language are students learning the most these days? It might surprise you. HP makes a purchase and SAP is very worried about their future.
Running Time: 38:48
IT Pro News:
- Python is tops at American Universities
- $3B Boom: HP buys Aruba and now has a strong wireless offering
- More iOS apps are out from IBM, with Apple’s permission
- SAP is very worried about staying relevant
- Should IT Pros develop for Xbox with new App Model?
- Blackphone 2 wants to be your super secure work phone
- IBM InterConnect 2015 in Las Vegas:
- 21,000 attendees
- combined Pulse, Innovate and Impact conferences which were previously separate
- IBM stated that with $7B in rev for 2014, that they lead the hybrid cloud space
- IBM committed over 1,000 developers to focus on designing hybrid cloud solutions
- Mike Rhodin, senior vice president of the IBM Watson Group, discussed how the Watson cognitive computing technology is helping transform industries and is gaining traction with developers, particularly Bluemix developers
IT Pro Bookshelf:
- IBM Redbook: Combining Business Process Management (PDF, 187pp)
[box style=”quote”]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio