Technology doesn’t always lead to better customer experiences. One example is the trend to see robocalls replacing emails as cheap ways to contact you. If you have a call center, what does mean to your data center technologies?
Running Time: 40:47
IT Pro News:
- Microsoft is retooling SQL Server 2014 SP1. It will be re-released in “weeks”.
- Many iOS apps vulnerable to AFN kit bug
- Windows10 ready this summer, says AMD CEO
- Three years in, AMD leaves the HD server market
- Windows 10 security innovations at RSA
- Microsoft announces Azure Service Fabric cloud platform for building microservices.
- Swift tops list of most-loved programming languages in survey.
- Blackberry is trying to recapture it’s security mojo.
- VMware is integrating its management solutions
- Google Cloud virtual machines, now super-sized..
- Ubuntu 15.04 Launches with support for OpenStack Kilo.
- IBM’s cloud story is not telling good stories based on financial results..
- HP to sell Snapfish photo sharing service.
IT Pro Main Topic: Voice in the Data Center
- In the not-so-cool department, interactive robo-calls from the cloud are as cheap as e-mail.
- Skype for Business
- Call Center now a Contact Center (with video?)
- print, web, mobile, voice, video?
[box style=”quote”]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio