Microsoft says this will be the last version of Windows. It’ll just come in a dizzying number of SKUs. And what’s the impact to IT Pros for smart cars? We’ve got this week’s IT Pro news roundup.
Running Time: 29:49
- Graham asks about Microsoft’s disappearing feature pack, but not service packs.
IT Pro News:
- IT Pros need to select editions of Windows 10
- or stick to iOS deployments in the enterprise
- Congrats to v 1.0 of Menuet OS
- More data and IT Pros needed for the future of smart cars and smart infrastructure
- Cloud wars continue as Google cuts GCP prices 30%
- Visual search the Wolfram way
- Know your rights for your laptop at an international airport.
- IT Pro impact? Low. Verizon buys AOL after dumps it’s FIOS business.
- IT Pro impact? High, but in the future. CMOS Integrated Nano-Photonics is coming along.
[box style=”quote”]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio