Where does the Chief Data Officer fit in the organization? Does this dilute the CIO’s scope of influence or is this necessary in this day and age? And Windows 95 turns twenty!
Running Time: 32:29
IT Pro News:
- IT Pros that don’t manage security well may get sued by the FTC
- LA explosion knocks out Level 3 Communications to data center users
- new SDN supported in OpenStack
- Sharepoint 2016 and Project 2016 Previews are up
- HyperText is 50 ! Windows 95 is 20 !
- CDO correlate with high performance companies
IT Pro Main Topic: How C-Level Execs Collaborate
- CDO, CIO, CEO, CTO, CMO, CISO: how the C suites collaborate
- number of CDOs expected to double this year from 1000 to 2000
- what happened to the CIO’s role?
- Are an increasing number of company’s “digital”?
- What is driving changes in the company’s business model for 20 years?
- can you start a new company inside of an old one?
- Innovation vs Status Quo?
[box style=”quote”]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio
- Subscribe with iHeart Radio