Maybe we don’t have hoverboards and flying cars like we were supposed to in 2015, but we’re a lot closer to self-driving cars. Great Scott! This is heavy!
Running Time: 35:13
Nerd News Flash
- Wednesday is Back to the Future Day! October 21, 2015 (at 4:29 PM to be precise) is the day Marty and Doc Brown travel to the future in BTTF Part 2. Who knows, the Cubs might even win the World Series this year! The complete trilogy is being offered in many theaters around the country on Wednesday in honor of the movies.
- Be sure to drink your Pepsi Perfect. Really.
- Nike Powerlace shoes?
Featured Story: Tesla Gets An AutoPilot
- Tesla gets an autopilot feature. Violet Bassett-Mathy shares her reviews and footage in a test drive with auto-pilot.
- Tesla Model S version 7 steering test including city and highway driving, with construction barrels, in Miami, Florida
- Violet and her husband Jay show us what it’s like changing lanes on the Highway in the Tesla and driving in traffic in the city.
- AutoPilot Dashboard shows you what the car is seeing.
- How weird is it that the car starts going on it’s own when it’s safe, without you having to touch the pedals at all.
- The 10 Most Important Things You Need to Know about the Tesla AutoPilot
- Here’s the competition at Google with their autonomous car and Audi autonomous cars.
Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of Words from Nerds, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the WFN podcast. It’s 100% free and 200% fun!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio
- Subscribe with iHeart Radio