Were the Paris attacks a product of strong cryptography? Conversely, are IoT sensors woefully insecure? We’ll discuss both and a host of news from Microsoft about Windows 10, RedHat and Android emulators.
Running Time: 41:08
We’re flattered to be mentioned in The Top 35 Epic IT Management Resources article that was published this week.
IT Pro News
- Is Paris attack the result of Strong Cryptography and Edward Snowden?
- Was CMU paid and is CERT useful?
- Intel warns of poor security for billions of IoT devices
- 200K security jobs unfilled
- Chip suppliers China to spend billions in five years to be #3 chip maker
- Feds like to have Amazon nearby
- Microsoft is ready to push Windows 10 to businesses
- Microsoft Releases Major Windows 10 Update: Now 30% Faster Than Windows 7
- Microsoft having problems with its Project Astoria Android emulator
- Microsoft makes Office365 free for non-profits
- Moving to Nano Server, the new deployment option in Windows Server 2016
- The Microsoft – Redhat agreement promises true cross-platform microservices
- American Computer architect Gene Amdahl dies
Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio
- Subscribe with iHeart Radio