Cisco releases patches to its firewalls that you need to apply right now. Google’s Cloud Platform gets a Lambda-like service. The IRS is having IT security problems of their own again. And GitHub is having some growing pains.
Running Time: 45:16
IT Pro News
- Cisco firewall issues are severe
- Google wants you in GCP with its Lambda competitor
- The old SCO case against IBM is about over
- More trouble with US IRS IT systems and hacking
- Growing pains in the organization for GitHub
- How fast should IoT devices be patched?
- Cisco is acquiring some IoT companies
- Poor HP, harassing a reporter like that.
- How we miss using CPU clock speed as a performance indicator: 4GHz overclocked to 7GHz
- Intel targeting 0W processing versus speed
IT Pro Bookshelf
Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio
- Subscribe with iHeart Radio