Twitter plans to roll out changes that are angering its long-time user base. The technology to freeze, and later unfreeze, brains seems to have been developed. And it’s OK if you sigh. It’s actually healthy for you.
Running Time: 39:02
Nerd News Flash
- #RIPTwitter Twitter outrages users with plans to use algorithms to decide what appears in your timeline. Sounds like FaceBook.
- Who wants to freeze their brains? Apparently it can FINALLY be done properly
- Who wants zero watt consumption CPU’s? EVERYONE but mainly Intel right now
- Tesla is soon to release their lower cost vehicle. Would you like to know more?
- Your drawer full of old unused USB drives can help bring down North Korea!
- I know both Mike and John can solve the Rubik’s Cube in under two minutes. Here’s a robot that’ll do it under a second.
- NASA’s Orion has made its way to KSC.
- the Pope(?) started a Keep Lent campaign
- Gravity waves are real!
- I don’t know that I can commit to this, but it looks like Green Tea is better than coffee! Or is coffee better?
- Now that it’s going around, here are foods to help with the sore throat.
- So many people use FitBit, but how many use it for this?
- Apple will now accept phones that are banged up. Yay!
Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of Words from Nerds, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the WFN podcast. It’s 100% free and 200% fun!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio
- Subscribe with iHeart Radio