Microsoft demonstrates just how antiquated our laws around technology are. Brazil imprisons a FaceBook VP after the company fails to help the government decrypt messages. And 11 million unpatched websites exposed to https problems.
Running Time: 33:31
IT Pro News
- Compliments from Microsoft, a nice demonstration of how technology and the law are out of sync
- Brazilian government unhappy with encryption and imprisons Facebook VP
- Watch out for licensing conflicts with ZFS
- Google shares its SSD experience in the datacenter
- Are you patching your SSL/TLS servers to protect from DROWN?
- No company is safe from (shipping) pirates!
- Congratulations to Diffie Hellman on their major award!
- Is Google being bad with IPv6 traffic?
- The evolution of a new enterprise platform continues as Slack adds voice with a new beta
- Top 20 IoT companies by spending
IT Pro Bookshelf