Some surprises in March Madness as Michigan State and Kentucky get sent packing. The Cavaliers need some home cooking and a lot of sleep after their busy week that sent them cross country. And the Browns have been busy checking out a lot of QBs, with a new surprise visit to Berea. It’s GameTime!
Running Time: 41:00
1Q: Sweet 16
- Upsets, as usual. But #2 Michigan State losing their 1st game to #15 Mid Tennessee St was the biggest surprise. Many had them in the Final 4, Title game or even winning it all.
- #11 Gonzaga will face #10 Syracuse in the Sweet 16. But are they really Cinderellas? Both programs normally shine this time of year.
- Wisconsin’s buzzer beater 3 to beat Xavier was good for the Big Ten but bad for an Ohio school.
- Total meltdown by Northern Iowa against Texas A&M. 12 point blown lead with 44 seconds was the biggest in Division 1 history. Ouch.
2Q: Cavs had a long week
- 5 games in one week, which started in LA and ended in Miami, taking its toll on the Cavs
- Crushed the Clippers in LA on Sunday
- Lost to Utah on Monday
- Struggled, without Lebron, to beat Dallas at home on Wednesday
- Struggled against Orlando, but won on Friday.
- Blown out in Miami on Saturday
3Q: Can These Cavs Beat the NBA Elite
- San Antonio shut Steph Curry down on Saturday with stifling defense. Can the Cavs match that performance?
- Team hasn’t hit their stride yet and time is starting to run out.
- Coach Lu says getting everyone healthy is more important than seeding in the playoffs. Lebron agrees. But there’s more problems with this team than just health, right?
- Can the team save the dramatics for great wins on the court instead of making news off of it?
4Q: Browns QBs
- Team went to Jared Goff’s Pro Day on Friday
- Team brought Robert Griffin III in for a visit over the weekend.
- Does the team’s interest in Kaepernick and RG3 show more of a desire to replace Josh McCown or an indication they would shy away from a QB at #2 in the Draft?