The Browns played better on offense, but the end result was the same as a week ago. New owner Jimmy Haslam is taking notes and we like it. When will this mean better results on the field? Plus we’re talking about the Buckeyes problems even through they are undefeated so far. It’s GameTime!
- Another loss, this time 34-27 in Cincinnati
- The early punt return was a killer.
- T-Rich looked great (rushing and receiving TD), over 145 total yards of offense
- BW3 played much better too. QBR went from 5.1 to 114.9 (26/37, 322yds, 2TDs, 0 INTs)
- MoMass has developed early trust with Weeden
2Q: More Browns
- The defense was exploited due to loss of Haden (suspension) and Sheldon Brown (injured shoulder?) Dmitri Patterson, Buster Skrine, Eric Hagg, Trevin Wade
- Tons of missed tackles on the TD by Hawkins
3Q: The Haslam Effect
- New owner is taking good notes.
- Sat in on Shurmur’s post-game press conference after Philly loss.
- Rode team bus to the Bengals game.
- Met with lots of NFL owners already.
- Stepped down as CEO from his Pilot Flying J company to have more time with Browns.
- There will be accountability on his watch.
4Q: Ohio State edges out Cal
- beat UCal 35-28 on a late TD from Miller and a Defensive INT
- still depending on Braxton to save the day.
- Where’s the defense? Where’s the running game?
- Struggled to beat UCAL.
- Can’t be what Urban was expecting.