The Browns introduce their new Defensive Coordinator. The fans aren’t the only ones nervous about the changes he will bring to town. And, it’s SuperBowl week. After all of the hype leading up to the game is over, will we see some good football? The defenses are elite but are both offenses the best in the game? It’s GameTime!
Running Time: 46:25
1Q: Browns DC Ray Horton Introduced
- He thinks the Browns don’t need to overhaul the roster to play his defense.
- Horton wants “big guys that can run and little guys that can hit”. Get used to hearing this phrase.
- Likes Billy Winn, Ahtyba Rubin, TJ Ward, among others.
- Some guys, like Jabaal Sheard and D’Qwell Jackson, are a little nervous about switching to a 3-4.
- Horton will model us after the Steelers defense, which is always attacking, blitzing and trying to take away what you do best as an offense. He learned from Dick LeBeau.
2Q: SuperBowl 47 Matchup
- Ravens versus 49ers
- Flacco versus Kaepernick
- John (fired OC in December) versus Jim (replaced starting QB mid-season)
3Q: SuperBowl Controversy
- Did Ray Lewis use banned substances to speed his recovery and make it back in time for the playoffs?
- Randy Moss thinks he is the best receiver of all time. Jerry Rice, and the rest of the world, beg to differ.
- Who has the better RBs? Who has the better WRs? Who will make the biggest impact that decides the outcome of this game?
4Q: SuperBowl Picks
- What is the point spread?
- What does the Nation think wins the game?
- What do we think?
- Will Alicia Keys sing the National Anthem in less than/greater than 2 mins 15 seconds? There’s a prop bet for that and many other things.
- What color Gatorade will be used to douse the winning Coach?
- The most popular prop bet of all: heads or tails?
- Will the Halftime show stink? Will Beyonce lip sync again?
[box style=”quote”]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of GameTime Cleveland, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the GTC podcast. It’s 100% free!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio