The NFL Draft is just a week away now. Can you believe anything you hear from team officials or League Insiders? What will the Browns do? And what SHOULD they do to make this team better for Coach Pettine? Plus, the Indians are on a slide after a terrible West Coast trip. What’s wrong? It’s GameTime!
Running Time: 39:01
1Q: NFL Draft Getting Closer
- Lots of mock drafts. National guys seem to have us picking Manziel or Watkins.
- What will they do? Where will they go?
2Q: Even More Draft Talk
- What are the positions of need?
- Do you believe anything you are hearing from team officials now?
3Q: 2014 NFL Schedule
- The Browns schedule is out. No Sunday or Monday night games.
- Only (mandatory) Thursday game is at Cincinnati in Week 10.
- BYE week comes very early (Week 4). Not being shown any respect by the NFL.
- Could we be 0-3 heading in to the BYE?
- Last 4 weeks also seem to be very tough.
4Q: Indians Struggling
- The team probably didn’t envision being in last place with an 11-16 start to the season when they donned those ‘Unfinished Business’ t-shirts.
- It’s not just one guy struggling.
- Masterson (0-1, 8.92 ERA), Carrasco (0-3, 9.41 ERA),
- Cabrera (.224), Kipnis (.234), Swisher (.219), Santana (.156)
[box]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of GameTime Cleveland, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the GTC podcast. It’s 100% free!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio