As the calendar turns to June, we find that the baseball season is one-third complete. The Indians are heating up after two consecutive sweeps. We’ll take a look at the bright spots and the disappointments so far. Can they get hot like the weather? Or like the Gladiators? Plus the latest on the Cavs and Browns. It’s GameTime!
Running Time: 44:31
1Q: Tribe at the ⅓ Mark
- Hard to believe the baseball season is one-third complete. Where is the Tribe right now?
- Currently in 3rd place in a tightly packed AL Central
- Corey Kluber, Michael Brantley, Lonnie Chisenhall and Michael Bourn are the bright spots.
- Santana, Swisher, Cabrera, Axford, Salazar, Carrasco and many others disappointing thus far
2Q: Gladiators hot this season
- The team lost their first game Saturday, 48-34 against Pittsburgh.
- We hold a 2 game lead over Pittsburgh in the East Conference of the American Division.
- They don’t seem to be dominating statistically in any categories in the AFL.
- Former Buckeye QB Kenny Guiton was assigned to the LA KISS team. Not sure if he will go there. Good luck to Kenny G.
3Q: Cavs Coaching Search Continues
- No news, just lots of rumors and interviews.
- Do you want a recycled NBA HC with experience? (Lionel Hollins)
- Or an assistant coach who never had the HC title before? (Tyron Lue)
- Or do you tap into the College ranks? (Calipari, Izzo, Donovan)
- Do you need a coach before the draft? Or pick a coach after you decide what to do with the #1 pick and other potential trades?
4Q: Browns news
- Josh Gordan speeding ticket over Memorial Day weekend. Passenger busted for pot. When will he learn? No word yet of his suspension for the alleged failed/missed drug test. That would be his fifth, at least.
- What are you most looking forward to leading up to the season?
- What are you most worried about?
[box]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of GameTime Cleveland, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the GTC podcast. It’s 100% free!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio