The Browns laid a huge egg against the Bengals. So much for the playoffs this year. Johnny Jamboogie looked horrible. But not many of his teammates looked much better. The Cavs, meanwhile, are starting to develop some chemistry on the court. It’s GameTime!
Running Time: 35:14
1Q: Browns Get Embarrassed
- Bengals 30, Browns 0
- It can’t get any worse, can it?
- Johnny looked overwhelmed and unprepared.
- The rest of the team didn’t help. They looked listless.
- Haden got hurt. Gilbert got hurt.
- Dalton didn’t even play well, yet they still dominated us. Jeremy Hill backed up his big mouth and rushed for 148 yards and 2 TDs. The only guy to stop him was the fan that shoved him out of the stands.
- Did they feel as though the organization had given up on them this year because of the change?
2Q: QBs Old and New
- Bernie Kosar is ripping the organization. Feels like sour grapes after getting fired from his pre-season color analyst TV role by this regime.
- Everyone in pile on mode after three straight losses.
- Johnny looked unprepared. It probably can’t get worse, but will it get significantly better?
3Q: Where Do The Browns Go From Here
- Carolina and Baltimore to wind up the schedule
- Too early for draft talk, but this team needs help at some key positions.
4Q: Cavs Making Progress
- Cavs are 14-9.
- Defensive help will be needed, eventually
- Blatt still working through combinations and rotations
- Lebron playing Point Forward is getting others involved in the offense. His assist numbers bear this out. Lets Kyrie play off the ball a little better.
[box style=”quote”]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of GameTime Cleveland, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the GTC podcast. It’s 100% free!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio