The big game is finally here in the NFL. We’ll give you our SuperBowl XLIX preview. Also, the Cavs look sharp as they piece together a nice win streak. Can they catch the Hawks for the top seed in the East?
Running Time: 36:56
1Q: Cavaliers Getting Hot
- Total beatdown against the Hornets on Friday. 39 point win. Wow.
- Against OKC on Sunday, the Cavs beat a tough opponent. A good test against a good Western Conference team, even though their record is 23-22. Any win against KD and Russell Westbrook and co is well-earned. No one cried for us when we had injuries early on.
- Shumpert finally in action for the Cavs.
- Team seems to be gelling with the new players (Mozgov, Shumpert and Smith) and a healthy Lebron.
- Griffin looking to add some depth at Point Guard. That is important to give Kyrie some rest each game.
2Q: Can the Cavs Catch the Hawks?
- The Cavs are 12 games behind Atlanta for best record in the East.
- Washington, Toronto and Chicago are also currently ahead of us and playing pretty well.
- Do we realistically have a shot at the #1 seed for home court in the playoffs?
- Is it the end of the world if we don’t get it?
- Better to be playing your best ball as April gets here than peaking too early.
3Q: SuperBowl XLIX Preview
- Seattle vs New England.
- Will Seattle DBs (Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas) be healthy?
- Who will be the MVP of the game? Gronk? BeastMode? Brady? Wilson? A defender?
- Brady trying again for his 4th SB win (which would tie Montana & Bradshaw for most).
- It’s Brady’s 6th SB in 15 years. Wow.
- Pete Carroll vs Bill Belichick. The Cheaters Bowl?
4Q: Our SuperBowl Picks
- We’ll give you our thoughts on how this game might play out.
- Mike and Tom give our SuperBowl predictions.
[box style=”quote”]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of GameTime Cleveland, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the GTC podcast. It’s 100% free!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio