The Cavs’ playoff fortunes took a serious hit on Sunday when Kevin Love was lost for the season. Will the team be able to handle “next man up”? They’re gonna need more than just one as they will be without another starter for the 1st two games of the next playoff series. And with the NFL Draft 24 hours away, the typical Browns trade rumors have surfaced. What will GM Ray Farmer do to either solve or quell the noise around the QB situation? We’ll soon find out. It’s GameTime!
Running Time: 49:40
1Q: Cavs Lose Love in Boston Finale
- Love is likely done for the playoffs.
- Was that play by Kelly Olynyk intentional? (he got a one game suspension)
- Will Love return to Cavs next year or have we seen the last of him here?
- He was really starting to “get it” and was a huge factor for us in that series against Boston.
- Our point differential with him on/off the floor was huge.
2Q: JR Smith Suspended
- Perkins and Smith both got physical after Love went out.
- Perkins got a fine for his actions.
- Smith got a 2 game suspension.
- Lebron says it’s “next man up”
- great attitude. we still have a lot of talent on this team.
- Milwaukee has extended Chicago
3Q: NFL Draft is Near
- latest rumors of trades or Browns news
- Browns rumored to be offering both 1st rd picks to Titans for #2.
- Huge run stuffer Danny Shelton (U of WASH) is a target of Browns in just about every mock draft.
4Q: Manziel or move on?
- what positions should we expect the Browns will get in this draft?
- will Farmer find our next QB of the future or stick with the one he picked just a year ago?
[box style=”quote”]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of GameTime Cleveland, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the GTC podcast. It’s 100% free!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio