What a week for our teams. The Browns flamed out against Arizona and have to get ready for the undefeated Bengals on a short week. But trade rumors threatened to make this a tumultuous week in Berea. Ohio State’s QB issues just won’t go away even when they are on a BYE. Thankfully the Cavs are back and looking great in their first week of action. It’s GameTime!
Running Time: 45:07
1Q: Browns Flame Out Against Arizona
- Arizona 34, Browns 20
- The Browns blew a 20-10 halftime lead
- McCown clearly injured in the 2nd half and yet Pettine still wouldn’t pull him for Manziel until the game was all but over. What is the deal???
2Q: No Fire Sale in Berea… Yet
- Rumors began circulating on Sunday that several Browns veterans are on the trading block.
- Names included: Joe Thomas, Alex Mack, Paul Kruger, Joe Haden, Barkevious Mingo
- Rumors on Tuesday suggested the Broncos were desperately trying to get Joe Thomas from us after their starting LT went on IR. But the Browns were asking too much and so nothing happened.
- Would Haslam allow this? Who would be making the picks next year after 2 horrible drafts by Farmer?
3Q: Cavs Are Hot Out of the Gate
- 3-1 after first week has people excited
- Kevin Love showing he’s back from injury.
- Love showing inside play and not just standing at 3 point line
- Mo Williams is a nice option to have with an ailing Kyrie
- Knicks on Wednesday and Philly (again) on Friday
4Q: Cardale Back for Minnesota Game
- It was not a great BYE week for Ohio State
- JT failed as a leader and will miss at least one game following his citation for OVI
- Cardale gets another shot to prove he should be the guy
Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of GameTime Cleveland, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the GTC podcast. It’s 100% free!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio
- Subscribe with iHeart Radio