The Bengals dominated the Browns in Cincinnati. Will Pett go back to McCown again? Cardale goes back to the bench after JT’s suspension, but the Buckeyes got the win against the Golden Gophers. The Cavaliers keep winning in the early going. It’s GameTime!
Running Time: 40:35
1Q: Browns Succumb to Bengals. Steelers Next
- Bengals 31, Browns 10
- Not much to like in this one. No offense in the 2nd half.
- Pettine wanted to keep Johnny in the pocket. So did Marvin Lewis.
- Bengals loaded and didn’t overlook the Browns this time.
- TE Tyler Eifert a big weapon for Andy Dalton, pulled in 3 TDs.
- Bengals 8-0 for first time in team history.
- Steelers up next. Landry Jones likely to start at QB with Big Ben injured.
2Q: Who’ll Lead Browns in 2nd Half of Season
- Will Pettine go back to McCown against the Steelers or start playing the young guys?
- Bernie said he wants to fix the Browns. Haslam would never make this move.
- Ray Farmer’s press conference was a train wreck. No, not the movie Lebron was in last year. Oddly, Farmer kept telling us we haven’t seen the end of the movie yet. Um, yeah, we have.
3Q: Buckeyes Struggle in Win Over Gophers
- Buckeyes 28, Minnesota 14
- Cardale’s long ball is still not right.
- Expect Urban to go back to JT.
- Buckeyes sit at #3 in the College Playoff polls after 2 weeks.
4Q: Cavs Still Hot
- Cavs held off hot shooting Pacers team on Sunday, now 6-1.
- Cavs know how to finish now.
- Bench depth is a big difference.
- Guys have been stepping up with Kyrie, Shump and now JR out.
Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of GameTime Cleveland, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the GTC podcast. It’s 100% free!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio
- Subscribe with iHeart Radio