With the newest version of Microsoft Office right around the corner, what upgrade options are you considering for your IT shop? There are some compelling reasons to consider Office 365, but are you ready to embrace the Cloud? How does your SnS look? Are you licensed to get to your technical roadmaps? We’ll give you some options to consider and talk about an Ohio government agency that bit the bullet and completed a five year effort to get off the mainframe.
IT Pro News:
- How will your company get Office 2013: buy or rent?
- Is your IT job like managing a Rubick’s cube of complexity?
- Shopping alert: Helium-filled data center-class HDDs from WD
- A mainframe migration story in under 90,000 person-hours
- We cover upcoming IT Conferences during the 1st show of each month.
- Is there a conference you think we should be mentioning in this segment? Let us know!
IT Pro Bookshelf:
- If you are looking for BYOD and Mobility resources Doug Newdick offers up some good reference articles from an Australian and US perspective that may give you things to think about. Or, at the very least, help you understand the alternative viewpoint within your own organization.