HP’s CEO opens up about the state of affairs and a long turnaround. Microsoft, Google and others forms WebPlatform.org to develop web standards.
IT Pro News:
- Larry Ellison’s proving year.
- HP CEO Witman says “We’re Screwed”
- Should Lenovo buy HP?
- Chinese Telecom companies being accused of possibly spying.
- Quantum computing the Amazon way.
- Microsoft, Google, Apple, FaceBook, HP and others announce WebPlatform.org to create an open forum for web standards.
- Putting your data center in the Great White North.
IT Pro Bookshelf :
- Enterprise Analytics: Optimize Performance, Process, and Decisions Through Big Data by Thomas H. Davenport