The Hurricane attacking the East Coast of the US this week provides some lessons for us all with regard to disaster preparedness. We’ll highlight some good examples, including how big data comes into play here. We’ll also discuss a shakeup in the executive ranks at Apple that took many by surprise and recap a major data breach in South Carolina that will cost the State millions of dollars, and it’s residents a lot of problems.
IT Pro News:
- Data center preparedness.
- Big data companies are using Hurricane Sandy to show how great their tools are.
- Massive data breach in South Carolina exposes 3.6 million Social Security numbers.
- Apple ousts two senior executives.
- IBM Watson team and the Cleveland Clinic working together