HP has more bad news to report. This time it’s to the tune of $8.8 Billion. Meanwhile, Microsoft reports strong early sales for Windows 8. We’ve got both of these stories covered, plus news from the SharePoint conference and an increase in User CALs for your next Microsoft contract renewal.
IT Pro News:
- More bad news from HP as they prepare to take a $8 Billion accounting charge from Autonomy acquisition.
- IDC updates their forecasts and sees iPhones overtaking Blackberries in the enterprise in 2012.
- Microsoft reports that 40 million Windows 8 licenses sold since last month’s launch.
- Microsoft set to raise User CALs next month
- Sessions from the Sharepoint 2012 conference
- Amazon cloud, now with a cloudy Windows Server 2012
- We cover upcoming IT Conferences during the 1st show of each month.
- Is there a conference you think we should be mentioning in this segment? Let us know!
IT Pro Bookshelf :
- No items this week