Zero-day exploits, this one Java, that you need to patch. RIM offers incentives to app developers. A major server vendor considers going private. And our bookshelf items that describe behavioral dimensions that you should look for in the IT Pros you are assigning to lead projects.
Running Time: 31:40
IT Pro News:
- Fortunes have changed quickly as Dell appears to be in discussions to take the company private. What are the buyout options?
- Better late than never, Oracle issues a patch for the zero-day Java bug.
- Where are all the efficiencies from healthcare’s electronic medical records?
- Are 15,000 Blackberry v10 applications enough to keep you on the platform?
- The Windy City’s CIO makes a bold move to the Cloud. Which vendor is he placing his bets with?
- Apple’s iPhone and iPad take the lead in the mobile Business Intelligence (BI) space
- Good news for High Tech workers in Atlanta as GM announces decision to open a new data center in Atlanta.
- How’s about a striped BD array for long-term storage?
- We cover upcoming IT Conferences during the 1st show of each month.
- Is there a conference you think we should be mentioning in this segment? Let us know!
IT Pro Bookshelf:
- You don’t have to be a project manager to benefit from these 7 Must-Have Project Management Skills for IT Pros.
- Why C is a great language.
[box style=”quote”]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!