Was the Sun acquisition ultimately good for Oracle? How does social media impact your company’s bottom line? Are you leveraging it the best way possible? Plus, we’ll engage in a discussion around some ways your organization should be thinking in regards to the modernization of existing apps for the devices that are prevalent in your enterprise; whether they are company-issued or employee-owned.
Running Time: 46:06
IT Pro News:
- How Ellison sees the future of enterprise solutions and how it may affect your IT sourcing
- Shouldn’t Google Compute be in your IT future as the IaaS marketplace expands?
- How does social media impact your company’s bottom line? The companies that do it right see significant rewards from engaged customers.
How will you add support for Mobile & Touch to your Enterprise?
- Apps you built, bought and host, SaaS need to be modernized.
- Plenty of devices have changed the landscape: smartphones, tablets, BYOD.
- Do you need to build all of these capabilities or can you leverage the cloud for some apps (that contain neither Confidential or Highly Sensitive data)?
- BYOD can help reduce your IT support if you set policies correctly.
- Is your infrastructure robust enough to support connectivity for everyone, everywhere?
- What tools do you need to securely provide corporate data on employee-owned devices?
- Does mobilizing your workforce lower costs elsewhere (Corporate Real Estate?)
- We cover upcoming IT Conferences during the 1st show of each month.
- Is there a conference you think we should be mentioning in this segment? Let us know!
[box style=”quote”]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!