You’d be surprised at how many network-attached devices are going unpatched throughout IT shops everywhere. We’ll tell you about some that you may not have been considering. And an IT legend shares his thoughts on how Enterprise IT is being influenced today and how this differs from not that long ago. All this, plus plenty of other tech stories that are trending this week.
Running Time: 41:24
IT Pro News:
- VMware moving 900 people around?
- Eighteen firms sold nearly 58,000 security video cameras without authentication. (thousands of HP printers exposed on the Internet too.)
- Office 2013 ships. We discuss how to buy, how to deploy.
- Office 365 updates coming in late February. Will you be in the cloud?
- 10 years ago: SQL Slammer hits IT shops in January 2003
- Some datacenter servers are delivered by parachute.
- Andreesen talks about the future of Enterprise. We discuss the short term effects.
- We cover upcoming IT Conferences during the 1st show of each month.
- Is there a conference you think we should be mentioning in this segment? Let us know!
IT Pro Bookshelf:
- Intro to OpenStack (video)
[box style=”quote”]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!