What does the privatization of Dell mean for the company, for customers and for the computing industry in general? And what is the significance of Microsoft’s loan to them? We’ll explain our thoughts and put this in context for the compute industry. Other enterprise tech news includes some helpful information from the Payment Card Industry if you are leveraging cloud providers. You may not be off the hook as you had hoped.
Running Time: 30:43
IT Pro News:
- Michael Dell reassures customers in open letter
- The secret to tackling mobile, cloud and big data? Treat them as one, some say.
- Watson…come here please and tell me if I have a cold.
- IBM’s entry-level Power servers get a great price cut.
- Payment Card Industry clears up confusion over cloud use
- Exchange problems in corporations should delay iOS 6.1 upgrade.
- Blackberry’s continued downward spiral. They can’t DIY.
- We cover upcoming IT Conferences during the 1st show of each month.
- Is there a conference you think we should be mentioning in this segment? Let us know!
- IBM Innovate, June 2-6, Orlando, FL
- Microsoft TechEd North America, June 3-6 New Orleans, LA
- HP Discover, June 11-13, Las Vegas, NV
- Cisco Live, June 23-27, Orlando, FL
IT Pro Bookshelf :
- Sharepoint 2013 Tech Library
[box style=”quote”]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!