Bill Gates says Microsoft missed the mark on mobile early on. Their CFO says they currently don’t have a Plan B if Windows Phone doesn’t succeed. We’ll offer thoughts about this and talk about what the new Rackspace offering means for companies considering cloud implementations.
IT Pro News:
- Windows Strategy Paying Off. But what is Plan B for mobile?
- Bill Gates critical of Microsoft’s lack of innovations.
- How efficient are we in understanding data redundancy? A new method may help even more.
- What’s in the Box?
- Rackspace offers OpenStack cloud environment for you to download for free
- PaaS trends for the enterprise
- We cover upcoming IT Conferences during the 1st show of each month.
- Is there a conference you think we should be mentioning in this segment? Let us know!
IT Pro Bookshelf:
- Sharepoint Governance Manifesto self-published by Ant Clay
[box style=”quote”]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!