John tells us all about the Innovation Value Institute. Yahoo changes course on work from home arrangements for employees. And HP shifts focus to tablets again.
Innovation Value Institute:
- John was in Dallas, TX this week and provides a recap of a new IT framework.
- The Innovation Value Institute, Winter Summit. IT-CMF, the Capability Maturity Framework. Set up to establish a gold standard for managing IT.
IT Pro News:
- Microsoft had a tough Friday with hackers, malware and a cloud outage. Oh my!
- Alert your Social Media Department! Facebook admits that it has been under reporting page reach stats for your brand since sometime last year.
- Get back to the office! Yahoo is eliminating work from home for its employees.
- HP is shifting resources from PCs to tablets. CEO Whitman says the last time they tried this with WebOS was “a little detour to nowhere”.
- The United States DoD plans to roll out 100,000 Android and iOS devices by next year.
- We cover upcoming IT Conferences during the 1st show of each month.
- Is there a conference you think we should be mentioning in this segment? Let us know!
[box style=”quote”]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!