- US Military pressuring vendors to accelerate IPv6 adoption
- RIM patches more BESes for PDF flaws
- If you are considering developing for Apple’s iOS, six developer manuals have been made available for free in the iBookstore.
- After holding up the Oracle-Sun deal last year, will the EU now hold up the Intel-McAfee purchase?
- Speaking of Oracle, they posted a strong second quarter.
- Apple, Microsoft and Oracle formed a joint venture to acquire several Novell patents for $450M
- An acquisition of SAP’s to produce better XBRL, to standardize data reporting in financials.
- Google Chrome gets better enterprise management tools. (similar to a story we did in ITPS #11)
- Is it getting cloudy? How to tell which is the best/right solution for you. Use tools from the Cloud Security Alliance.
- IBM Scale Out Network Attached Storage (SONAS)