- Why we don’t hire .Net programmers? A rant against .NET teaching the wrong things for startups.
- And Carnegie Mellon drops Object-Oriented Programming from Freshman requirements.
- More IT ideas from the government: taxing per mile and not per gallon! (how to get $0.18/”gallon” on electric cars)
- Storage vendors skipping RAID controllers in a small business offering.
- Apple seducing the enterprise?
- Oracle has a good 3rd quarter.
- While RedHat hits $1B in revenue.
- Pros and Cons for a modular data centers.