IBM is still innovating 100 years later. Cisco throws its weight behind RSA. All this and more.
- IBM: “We lost our way, but we’re innovators again”.
- Hiring Managers using FaceBook for background checks
- Cisco backs RSA in new security architecture
- It can be done: all military hospitals on e-Health Records.
- Vivek the Federal CIO resigns.
- Microsoft updates SkyDrive too be more enterprise-like?
- And here come the Business Tablets.
- Google backs LibreOffice. Why?
- Infoworld op-ed: do NOT buy Chromebook.