The FTC goes after Google. RIM employees frustrated. And bad habits that IT Pros should avoid. All this and more.
- FTC goes after Google
- Oracle still profitable as Net Income up 36%
- Get ready for Cybercrime, since police don’t/can’t treat it properly
- RIM employees are worn out, states the Blackberry Jam Manifesto
- What is SOOO interesting about Nortel’s $4.5B patents?
- Break these bad IT Management habits before they break you.
- Oracle Open World – October 2-6, San Francisco (Moscone Ctr)
- SNW Fall – October 10-13, Orlando (JW Marriott)
- 10 Reasons for Sharepoint 2010
- Character occurrence in passwords
- SANS Consensus Audit Guidelines for Cyber Defense
- Business Security for the iPad
- Creating ZFS and RAID-Z