- IBM $26.7 revenue for the quarter, up 12%
- New mainframe jobs for private clouds
- Mythbuster: Developers do improve with age
- Not a strong enterprise play: RIM to re-prioritize the Playbook?
- Good or bad: VMware licensing based on “pool” memory, not actual memory
- Run your datacenter on a 768 core CPU?
- Watch out for an IT Cartel in the federal government
- Wireless jobs on the decline even as industry booms
- Seven high-tech places for your brain, at intelligence and military sectors
- Dept of Defense Strategy for Operating in Cyberspace