The US Govt Online Security website gets hacked. More to come? Plus, RIM gets a new CEO. And EMC is keeping theirs a little longer. All this and more!
Sponsor: MozyPro Online Backup: Simple, Automatic & Secure Backup
- EMC CEO Tucci decides to stay on into 2013
- RIM names Heins its new CEO as the former co-CEOs step aside
- US Govt online security website gets hacked
- Apple *quarter* was $46B, dwarfing other tech companies. Ships lots of hardware.
- The Windows portion of Microsoft revenue hits a two year low
- Microsoft next gen SQL Server 2012 launches March 7
- Amazon launches DynamoDB cloud database service
- How good are you at these 12 effective habits of indispensable IT Pros?