Microsoft eliminates the ‘Live’ brand. There’s a name for that phantom feeling that you got a new message when you really didn’t. And we explore the topic of sharing personal and business data on your electronic devices. What do your corporate IT policies say about this? What are the risks? When do these get in the way of making your workforce more productive?
IT Pro News:
- Do you suffer from Phantom Vibration Syndrome? You are not alone! (thanks to @tball78 for this tip)
- Results from a study by the British Medicine Journal showed that 68% of people in the study have experienced this phenomenon. Yet few tried any of the suggested ways to eliminate the phenomenon from occurring.
- First the copyright, then the patent? Oracle is winning.
- Windows Live brand is going away? Office Live Small Business too?
- Apple in the enterprise to go unpatched? Filevault security flaw exposes passwords.
Discussion Topic: Mixing Business with Pleasure
- Mixing personal and professional data on your smartphones, personal devices. How do you manage your contacts, calendars and email? We share our experiences.