Microsoft unveils information about upcoming versions of their major BackOffice products – SharePoint and Exchange. VMware makes it official and replaces Paul Maritz as CEO. We’ll break down all of these stories and add some reading items to your IT Book Shelf as you prepare for that next SharePoint upgrade.
IT Pro News:
- Sharepoint 2013 changes for personal sites and home pages
- A list of new features in Sharepoint 2013
- What’s new in Exchange Server 2013.
- VMware shakes things up at the top, names Pat Gelsinger new CEO to replace Maritz.
- VMware acquires network virtualization company Nicira for a cool $1.2B.
- OpenStack turns 2
- We cover upcoming IT Conferences during the 1st show of each month.
- Is there a conference you think we should be mentioning in this segment? Let us know!
IT Pro Bookshelf: