Virtual networking is apparently the next hot thing with major acquisitions by some key players in the market in recent weeks. We’ll talk about this as well as a new solution to help you get off the mainframe.
IT Pro News:
- Oracle buying into virtualizing networked systems too
- Netflix open sources its toolset for testing clouds
- HP OpenStack services free for 90 days
- Oracle wants your mainframe work in its cloud
- Azure cloudtage due to networking
- Cisco $5B acquisition of video software company
- US Census Data via APIs now available
- We cover upcoming IT Conferences during the 1st show of each month.
- Is there a conference you think we should be mentioning in this segment? Let us know!
IT Pro Bookshelf:
- Understanding Big Data (Analytics for Enterprise Class Hadoop and Streaming Data) by Paul Zikopoulos, IBM