More Microsoft changes. The expected layoffs and a change in strategy for their annual tech shows. Plus more debate on how they should move forward to re-energerize the company.
Running Time: 31:04
IT Pro News:
- Buying enterprise gear from Dell with Bitcoin?
- HP board has a new chairperson
- Microsoft starts it’s layoff
- Microsoft conferences compressed
IT Pro Main Topic: Continuing our Microsoft discussion
Listener Joe O writes in with some thoughts about last week’s show. We’ll talk about the different approaches that Microsoft can go from here. There are many paths, with unique risks of their own.
- We cover upcoming IT Conferences during the 1st show of each month.
- Is there a conference you think we should be mentioning in this segment? Let us know!
IT Pro Bookshelf:
- How Intel is collaborating with Oracle in the datacenter (video)
[box]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio