Some huge financial numbers from the biggest cloud vendors as they release quarterly results. John and I get ready for Microsoft Ignite and share some tips for prepping in this mobile age.
Running Time: 30:59
IT Pro News:
- Amazon Web Services in $5B
- Microsoft has a $21B quarter
- Google “only” has a $17B quarter
- Comcast drops its acquisition of TWC
- So much for Skype integration; Facebook Messenger gets video
- Will you have enough space for your IoT data?
- Bare metal switches let you be just like Facebook
- EY wants to help your digital business with Microsoft
- How is tech changing how your Chiefs?
- So Outlook.com is now a platform?
IT Pro Main Topic: Ready to Ignite
- We’re heading to Chicago for the Microsoft Ignite Conference next week
- Hashtag #msignite
- No printed conference guide this year. It’s all in OneNote. Sync it to your device.
- Mobile app is also available now. You gotta export your schedule to a local calendar, though.
- Expecting to hear plenty about Azure and Windows Server vNext, Nano Server and how server releases will be packaged in the new monthly update model.
- Satya Nadella is giving the Keynote on Monday. First time in a long time they have the MSFT CEO for the conference.
[box style=”quote”]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio