With some news of serious automobile hacking in recent weeks, what steps are you taking to secure your company’s fleet of commercial vehicles? Did you ever even imagine that would be an IT Pro consideration? Now that Windows 10 is out, are you worried about unleashing Cortana in your enterprise? It may be listening more than you want. Tons of IT Pro news in this week’s show and John’s really excited about the bookshelf, too.
Running Time: 46:01
IT Pro News:
- Chrysler issues recall for a security hack in 1.4 M vehicles
- Blackberry denies its OS was to blame in the Jeep hack.
- Blackberry servers shut down for being too secure?
- HTC is now both worthless AND insecure
- Windows 10 launches, but not for enterprises yet?
- Cortana is listening. How should IT Pros configure it for their enterprise?
- Alphabet now owns Google. Say what?
- Amazon is GA with its 5x faster MySQL offering of Aurora
- AWS BAA for HIPAA available to US customers
- AWS improves App Health Monitoring in Beanstalk
- Should Water-Cooled Datacenters add Water to the PUE?
- Wall Street likes Azure as a growth engine for the stock price
- IT Pros will have to wait for Surface Hub devices due to availability
- EMC will resell Hortonworks as Big Data gets popular
- HP’s next corporate evolution is back to a better dress code
- infographics done right: The Fallen of World War II
- what is an API? A political boundary
- draft proposal for DNS-based Secured Email
[box style=”quote”]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio
- Subscribe with iHeart Radio