How do non-technical managers positively or negatively impact the success of your teams? Isn’t it a classic mistake to promote the most technical person into management and expect them to thrive while learning on the job? Conversely, can the non-technical manager be effective if they can’t champion the cause up to senior leadership or are unable to tell when they aren’t getting the whole story from their teams? We’ll explore this with some personal insight.
Running Time: 38:35
IT Pro News
- Android is or isn’t a monopoly
- Big data centers still under construction
- Libre Office is 5 years old and still going
- HBR wants all boards to have a tech expert
IT Pro Main Topic
Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio
- Subscribe with iHeart Radio