HP shuts down its cloud business. Did you even know they had one? Microsoft and Amazon are having much better success with the cloud, as their quarterly earnings clearly show. There could also soon be a new entrant in the cloud space as one of the world’s largest companies is getting serious.
Running Time: 40:53
IT Pro News
- HP cloud is shutting down
- Microsoft cloud is doing well $8.2B/yr
- Amazon cloud is doing great $2B/q 78% YoY
- Walmart is worried and is looking more at drones and e-commerce and open source cloud 97% retail
- Mastercard thinks anything can be a credit card
Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio
- Subscribe with iHeart Radio