In this news roundup, we’ll take a look at some of the tech jobs in the greatest demand, discuss why OpenStack is hot but still failing in most deployments, talk about IBM’s relevance and much, much more.
Running Time: 37:26
IT Pro News
- Glassdoor highlights tech jobs
- When Great Employees Leave
- OpenStack needs more talent to expand its footprint
- HP Enterprise talks up private cloud
- IBM has weak results and financial community not happy with IBM
- A Euro minister in France (!) stops law for backdoors in encryption
- Microsoft makes $1B in 3 years for cloud credits available to non-profits
- Sharepoint and Project near completion with 2016 RC
- Intel new CPUs are more secure
- Microsoft may force new CPUs to only run Windows 10?
- Linux kernel patching time for a root privilege
- Run Command now available in more AWS locations
- Silly uses for your newly empty data center
IT Pro Bookshelf
- Microsoft video on Hybrid Deployment (36 mins)
- Ars Technica research that tracks Google companies and investments
Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio
- Subscribe with iHeart Radio