Microsoft demonstrates just how antiquated our laws around technology are. Brazil imprisons a FaceBook VP after the company fails to help the government decrypt messages. And 11 million unpatched websites exposed to https problems.
Running Time: 33:31
IT Pro News
- Compliments from Microsoft, a nice demonstration of how technology and the law are out of sync
- Brazilian government unhappy with encryption and imprisons Facebook VP
- Watch out for licensing conflicts with ZFS
- Google shares its SSD experience in the datacenter
- Are you patching your SSL/TLS servers to protect from DROWN?
- No company is safe from (shipping) pirates!
- Congratulations to Diffie Hellman on their major award!
- Is Google being bad with IPv6 traffic?
- The evolution of a new enterprise platform continues as Slack adds voice with a new beta
- Top 20 IoT companies by spending
IT Pro Bookshelf
[content_band style=”color: black” bg_color=”#4993d3″ border=”all” inner_container=”true”] [custom_headline style=”margin-top: 0;” level=”h4″ looks_like=”h4″]Help Us Spread the Word![/custom_headline]
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio
- Subscribe with iHeart Radio